Saturday, June 9, 2012

Brie's Progress

Hello All from Japan...I just got great news via e-mail from Laura Snyder that Brie is doing well after receiving her new liver and heart. Brian, her husband said: Brie is doing well. If she continues to progress over night the plan is to take out the right ventricular assist device and get her closed up. She still has a long road but all of her numbers are good and the heart is beating strong. I can't say enough about the staff here at St. Luke's. This would not been possible anywhere else. From Laura: Great news after several days of very complicated, scary stuff. Keep sending positive energy. So please, however you send your prayers and/or positive energy, let's send as much as we can Brie's way, with a bit going to Brian too. I can't imagine the stress and worry he's been going through. And thanks to Laura for keeping the Brie Updates. Brie, I send you my love. Patti

No comments: